Do I need your permission to perform your songs? How do you get performance royalties?

Once the song is published, you automatically have my permission. I am always delighted to hear about performances, so please feel free to email me. I would also ask that if you are performing my music on a concert or series that charges admission, or on a music festival, that you kindly send a copy of the program to Broadcast Music, Inc (BMI), so that I may receive performance royalties. Venues often purchase a blanket license with BMI, so this should not cost you any money.

Here is the address: BMI, 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10007-0030. Please write: "Attention: Classical Music" on the envelope.