Last updated Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 9:07PM
1996 | soprano/alto saxophone; soprano/clarinet or soprano/bassoon
Poem by Pavel Friedman, a child killed in the Holocaust.
Some newer editions may already have these corrections.
- the opening sax solo can be very free in tempo
- in m. 34 -35 there can be a bit of an accel, but then stretch again in m. 36
- m. 40 the tempo can stretch a bit but resume the a tempo in m. 41
- m. 61, the broaden should come nearer the end of the measure
- the voice should "float" from m. 76-77
- m. 85 into 86, there should be a cresc. to forte